Shogun Motorsports Frame Sliders - Black
Yamaha YZF-R1 2004-2006
Sliders and hardware you need to install them!
Complete kit includes sliders, spools and bar ends.
No Cut Version - No bodywork modification required!
Shogun frame sliders are superior to other frame slider brands by virtue of their construction and material. Shogun pucks are made of shatter-proof UHMW infused with UV protective polymer. Shogun pucks absorb kinetic energy from crashes and will not shatter in cold temperature like some types of Delrin or fade in the sun. Each puck has a press fit aluminum bushing to hold it in place during impact to reduce the risk of the puck tearing off of the mounting point. Shogun frame slider offsets are CNC machined from the same grade aluminum as military aircraft. Offsets are anodized black to match OEM components. Each offset is manufactured to stringent specifications with ISO 9000 quality control. Each Shogun Frame Slider comes with high tensile strength corrosion resistant hardware (cheap imitators do not use high grade hardware and will quickly rust). Shogun uses socket head bolts in nearly every kit, allowing for stronger frame slider design in a more compact space. Newer applications of Shogun Frame Sliders make use of a counter sunk design, which distributes the force of impact over a wider area and gives additional strength to the system so that the puck remains attached to the motorcycle.
Shogun offers the rider a wide selection of frame sliders for nearly every type of rider. Shogun offers many popular selections in no cut style and also in direct mount option. Shogun Frame Sliders come in standard black, white, chrome, and even carbon fiber.
Shogun Frame Sliders are MADE IN THE USA. This means that spare parts are available – everything from replacement pucks, offsets, right down to the nuts and bolts found in every kit. High quality and easy to follow instructions are available in PDF format for download. Each set of instructions has a complete pack list of parts along with color illustrations to avoid confusion.
This item fits:
Yamaha YZF-R1 2004-2006
- Handling time on all items is 1 business day. Business days are Monday - Friday excluding holidays.
- Orders are processed daily at 10am EST Monday - Friday, this means if you place your order after 10am EST your order will not be processed until the following business day.
- Free shipping on most items unless otherwise stated to the lower 48 states. Additional charges for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Guam may apply. We reserve the right to change shipping carrier based on location or for combined orders. This is to ensure your package gets to you as quickly and as well packaged as possible. Our inventory is constantly updating and changing, we do our best to keep it as accurate as possible. However, in some instances seasonal items sell very fast and can be subject to temporary delays. In the case this happens, we place your parts on an emergency restocking order and the item will generally ship within 1 business day. In the event of a prolonged delay we will make our best effort to contact and notify you of such delays. ETA's provided by eBay are ESTIMATED TIMES, we aim to get you your order within these time frames however some unforeseen circumstances do arise. We will do our best to work with you to get you your item as fast as possible.
- We ship worldwide. Limitations due to manufacturer's restrictions on some items may apply. The shipping costs do not include duty or import taxes so please check before you purchase an item. All international items will ship via USPS Priority Mail International or USPS Express Mail International for addition fee. Shipping times will vary depending on the country the item is being shipped to.
- We do our best to combine shipping on orders. If you wish to ensure that multiple items you have purchased are combined please send us a message.
- We offer 60 day free returns!
- Returns must be in NEW/UNUSED condition in ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
- If the part is used there is a possibility that you will not receive a full refund, as we do have to resell the item.
- Electrical parts are NOT returnable.
- All Returns must be authorized by us and you will get a RMA number to put on the outside of the box.
- If an exchange needs to be made we will gladly work with you, however you must pay for shipping to return item AND shipping to get the new item to you.
- In the event that we make a mistake, they do happen occasionally (we are sorry), we will cover shipping costs to get you the correct item.