LA Sleeve Cylinder Sleeve AC Type 66.40mm Bore H5076
- Re-sleeve worn or seized cylinders with sleeves manufactured by L.A. Sleeve Co.
- An economical solution available for riders, racers and engine builders everywhere
- Centrifugal castings used in these sleeves are made from a carbon-chrome-molybdenum alloy of 200 Brinell hardness, ensuring ease of installation, trouble-free boring and a dependable, long-lasting engine
- CYLINDER TYPE COLUMN EXPLANATIONS
- CL - The cylinder's original cast-in liner will be bored, but not be completely removed; sleeve is designed to insert into the iron-lined cylinder
- CS - Original barrel has a cast-in iron liner in the cylinder; liner must be bored out completely (do not try to push out the cast-in liner)
- AC - Original cylinder bore is alloy-chrome plated, nikasil, or electrofused; cylinder must be bored to accept new sleeve
- RS - Original barrel has a replacement sleeve
- Handling time on all items is 1 business day. Business days are Monday - Friday excluding holidays.
- Orders are processed daily at 10am EST Monday - Friday, this means if you place your order after 10am EST your order will not be processed until the following business day.
- Free shipping on most items unless otherwise stated to the lower 48 states. Additional charges for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Guam may apply. We reserve the right to change shipping carrier based on location or for combined orders. This is to ensure your package gets to you as quickly and as well packaged as possible. Our inventory is constantly updating and changing, we do our best to keep it as accurate as possible. However, in some instances seasonal items sell very fast and can be subject to temporary delays. In the case this happens, we place your parts on an emergency restocking order and the item will generally ship within 1 business day. In the event of a prolonged delay we will make our best effort to contact and notify you of such delays. ETA's provided by eBay are ESTIMATED TIMES, we aim to get you your order within these time frames however some unforeseen circumstances do arise. We will do our best to work with you to get you your item as fast as possible.
- We ship worldwide. Limitations due to manufacturer's restrictions on some items may apply. The shipping costs do not include duty or import taxes so please check before you purchase an item. All international items will ship via USPS Priority Mail International or USPS Express Mail International for addition fee. Shipping times will vary depending on the country the item is being shipped to.
- We do our best to combine shipping on orders. If you wish to ensure that multiple items you have purchased are combined please send us a message.
- We offer 60 day free returns!
- Returns must be in NEW/UNUSED condition in ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
- If the part is used there is a possibility that you will not receive a full refund, as we do have to resell the item.
- Electrical parts are NOT returnable.
- All Returns must be authorized by us and you will get a RMA number to put on the outside of the box.
- If an exchange needs to be made we will gladly work with you, however you must pay for shipping to return item AND shipping to get the new item to you.
- In the event that we make a mistake, they do happen occasionally (we are sorry), we will cover shipping costs to get you the correct item.