Rekluse RADIUSX Auto Clutch Kit (RMS-6305)
- Fitment of this item should not be based on the product image. Image is provided by the manufacturer and is for reference only. Actual product and included components may vary for the specific application shown in this listing.
- RadiusX delivers high performance at a great value, adding our TorqDrive® friction technology to our flagship automatic EXP disk, all within an OEM clutch footprint.
- RadiusX – a high performance auto clutch is just a clutch pack swap away. RadiusX combines TorqDrive friction disk technology with our innovative EXP (auto clutch) disk. TorqDrive provides more clutch disks in less space, delivering high performance auto function within the framework of the stock clutch.
- EXP Technology
- No More Stalling
- Using principles of centrifugal force, EXP technology automatically engages and disengages the clutch based on engine RPM. With EXP, riders can start and stop without touching the clutch lever. EXP automatic clutch technology provides riders precision throttle control, maximum traction and confidence to maneuver any obstacle on the track, trail, or road.
- Less Arm Fatigue
- You don’t have to clutch as often, which preserves your arm for longer rides.
- Tunable to Fit Your Riding Style
- Each auto clutch is optimized for each bike model as it comes from the factory. However, everybody rides differently, so we made sure EXP technology can be fine tuned. We offer different spring and wedge options so riders can further adjust their clutch’s performance. Some riders like the clutch to engage just above idle, while others like later engagement.
- Clutch Lever Is Still Functional At All Times
- It is possible to fully override the auto functionality at any time. You can pull the lever in, build RPMs, pop the clutch out and raise the front tire just like normal. Have More Fun
- You don’t have to worry about covering your clutch to prevent stalls all the time. You are free to relax and enjoy the ride, having one less thing to think about.
- TorqDrive Technology
- More Friction Disks = More Torque Capacity
- TorqDrive technology features thin friction disks and protective basket sleeves. Developed over years of testing in professional racing, the thinner friction disks allow more disks to fit into the clutch, dramatically increasing performance and durability. Tuning options are expanded to maximize power transfer and reduce clutch lever pull effort. Riders feel improved acceleration, drive, and control.
- Basket Sleeves Eliminate Notching
- To protect and extend the life of the basket, TorqDrive includes steel lining sleeves to eliminate basket wear and notching.
- Friction Pad Design Aids Oil Flow and Reduces Drag
- The result is clean disengagement at the lever, improved modulation, and improved clutch control. TorqDrive disks utilize a steel core, while OEM disks use aluminum. When heated, steel expands less than half the amount of aluminum. This means clutch fade is virtually eliminated.
- Friction Material Provides Superior Grip and Durability
- Through years of research and testing, we have identified the best friction material for motorcycle applications considering functionality, grip and durability. This means our friction material can take more abuse than others before losing performance. We’ve seen up to 4 times the life compared to other clutches.
- Rekluse clutch products are made in America. Their devotion to the passion and ingenuity of the American craftsman is an essential feature of their success. Many companies were born in America, even more companies sell products that are just designed in America. Rekluse designs, manufactures, inspects, and hand-packages every product in Boise, Idaho.
- With RadiusX a high-performance auto clutch is just a clutch pack swap away
- RadiusX combines TorqDrive friction disk technology with Rekluse's innovative EXP (auto clutch) disk
- TorqDrive provides more clutch disks in less space, delivering high performance auto function within the framework of the stock clutch
- The RadiusX clutch prevents engine stalls so you can focus on the ride and let the auto clutch do the rest
- RadiusX delivers increased power transfer over OEM and longer clutch life with less adjustment over time
- Standard clutch lever function is retained and full override
- Some configurations include Rekluse basket sleeves to prolong basket life
- Note: basket sleeves not applicable to KTM/Husqvarna models
- Made in the U.S.A.
|2009 - 2012||BMW||F650GS Twin|
|2013 - 2018||BMW||F700GS|
|2009 - 2018||BMW||F800GS|
|2014 - 2018||BMW||F800GS Adventure|
|2013 - 2016||BMW||F800GT|
|2009 - 2016||BMW||F800R|
|2007 - 2010||BMW||F800S|
|2007 - 2012||BMW||F800ST|
- Handling time on all items is 1 business day. Business days are Monday - Friday excluding holidays.
- Orders are processed daily at 10am EST Monday - Friday, this means if you place your order after 10am EST your order will not be processed until the following business day.
- Free shipping on most items unless otherwise stated to the lower 48 states. Additional charges for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Guam may apply. We reserve the right to change shipping carrier based on location or for combined orders. This is to ensure your package gets to you as quickly and as well packaged as possible. Our inventory is constantly updating and changing, we do our best to keep it as accurate as possible. However, in some instances seasonal items sell very fast and can be subject to temporary delays. In the case this happens, we place your parts on an emergency restocking order and the item will generally ship within 1 business day. In the event of a prolonged delay we will make our best effort to contact and notify you of such delays. ETA's provided by eBay are ESTIMATED TIMES, we aim to get you your order within these time frames however some unforeseen circumstances do arise. We will do our best to work with you to get you your item as fast as possible.
- We ship worldwide. Limitations due to manufacturer's restrictions on some items may apply. The shipping costs do not include duty or import taxes so please check before you purchase an item. All international items will ship via USPS Priority Mail International or USPS Express Mail International for addition fee. Shipping times will vary depending on the country the item is being shipped to.
- We do our best to combine shipping on orders. If you wish to ensure that multiple items you have purchased are combined please send us a message.
- We offer 60 day free returns!
- Returns must be in NEW/UNUSED condition in ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
- If the part is used there is a possibility that you will not receive a full refund, as we do have to resell the item.
- Electrical parts are NOT returnable.
- All Returns must be authorized by us and you will get a RMA number to put on the outside of the box.
- If an exchange needs to be made we will gladly work with you, however you must pay for shipping to return item AND shipping to get the new item to you.
- In the event that we make a mistake, they do happen occasionally (we are sorry), we will cover shipping costs to get you the correct item.